The Wright Trophy
Memorial Team Trophy
to commemorate the life of
Fusilier Barry Wright.
1983 - 2020
Created by his brother
Petty Officer George Wright.
This trophy was in its first year of competition
between George and Barry, when Barry
tragically passed away on
November 24th 2020.
George wished that the Trophy
continue in order to regularly
honour the memory of Barry.
Format of Competition.
1. Not to be played at Stocksfield.
Use of Reciprocal courses or up the coast.
2. Balls thrown up before play.
3. Stableford, as normal with WHS Course Hcps used.
4. Best TWO scores per TEAM.
5. Best TEAM wins The WRIGHT Trophy.
The two winning players will have their names engraved on the Trophy, and this will add to their Trophies Won total.
Teams will change ANNUALLY, AFTER THE TITANS.
4 Competitions per year, as with Accumulator.